Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
The spring and anti roll bar ratings are interesting-- stiffer than the Spyder.

Great pics of both cars taking corners; there is like no gap between the top of the tire and the fender opening..
MikenOH
The spring and anti roll bar ratings are interesting-- stiffer than the Spyder.

Great pics of both cars taking corners; there is like no gap between the top of the tire and the fender opening..

WHEN IS SPRING GOING TO GET HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'll be checking the mailbox a few times a day. Can't wait to see the article.

Still trying to get a shot of two 981's with stock and Sports Suspension side by side to show the difference.

I agree that there's not much of a gap. Looks great and feels even better in the twisties.

Hi Guenter,

Spring is falling on March 20, 2014, 16:57 UTC...that is in 64 days....

What is that black thing on top of your car...did you buy that as an aftermarket grinning smiley

BLKBOX

MIKELLIG

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2014 07:17PM by BLKBOXS. (view changes)
BLKBOXS
Hi Guenter,

Spring is falling on March 20, 2014, 16:57 UTC...that is in 64 days....

What is that black thing on top of your car...did you buy that as an aftermarket grinning smiley

BLKBOX

Strange about that black thing. Happened to lean on the center consul while looking up at the approaching storm clouds and there it was. Couldn't have been more than 9 seconds. Magic, I tell you, magic.
Guenter in Ontario

Strange about that black thing. Happened to lean on the center consul while looking up at the approaching storm clouds and there it was. Couldn't have been more than 9 seconds. Magic, I tell you, magic.

This from someone who just wrote:

"I agree about the complexity. Unfortunately, these days, everyone wants everything done for them at the push of a button and they're willing to pay for it."

grinning smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Gary in SoFL

This from someone who just wrote:

"I agree about the complexity. Unfortunately, these days, everyone wants everything done for them at the push of a button and they're willing to pay for it."

grinning smiley

I'd be fine with a manual roof, but it wasn't an option. Did manage to get one where I can enjoy shifting my own gears, though.
thumbs up *NM*
Gary in SoFL - Thursday, 16 January, 2014, at 6:55:43 pm
"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
A well written article
SteveJ (2010 987 base, manual trans) - Thursday, 16 January, 2014, at 12:01:30 pm
I was very interested in what he had to say regarding the new electrically assisted steering. After reading, I just had to put on my coat and go out to the garage and sit in the Boxster for a few minutes. More snow today.

Steve
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2014 09:43PM by Laz. (view changes)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login