Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Bringing the 2002 base out of Hibernation.
gregsterInMO - Monday, 24 February, 2014, at 3:03:38 pm
Good Day to all that will read this!
This weekend, I charged the 2002 base Box up and got in it and it started right up.

Here is the catch.....Was driving around and went to signal for a left turn, POP, now the signal stock stays in the left turn signal position unless I move it, and it wont stay in the right turn position unless I hold it.

Any ideas of what kind of trouble $$$$ I am in for this?

I also now have a haunted driver side window. It wont stay partial down for me to close the door without me holding up the door handle???

Man, what a Brutal winter can do!
the door is closed when it is obviously open. Had this behavior in my car -- I forget which door now but I think it the driver's side - and had the door latch replaced at the dealer. I do not recall what it cost. There may be DIY write up around.

The signal stalk behavior... Since I've never had any signal stalk trouble and thus no experience I can only offer a WAG it is a worn out stalk, or more precisely (?) the mechanism that keeps it in position when you move it into signal position and releases it when the wheel is turned. Beyond that obvious "diagnosis".. that's all I got.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login