Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
A new and supposedly improved Porsche configurator...hundreds of hours to check out before BRBS smileys with beer

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Appreciate you trying to keep me in the loop about what's new.

I just remember you staying a little more abreast of things. That "new" configurator has been up and running for several months already. I know because I've put about 3000 km on it while helping a friend, who's Boxster met the same end as Sam McGee.
Q.E.D. cool smiley *NM*
Gary in SoFL - 9 years ago
"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
[/quote]. That "new" configurator has been up and running for several months already. I know because I've put about 3000 km on it while helping a friend, who's Boxster met the same end as Sam McGee.[/quote]

I think I may be running a close second to the GMan. There's talk that Porsche is close to running out of 'configuration codes'.

In the course of my research, a couple more questions have arisen. See my new post...
You're in very dangerous territory, my friend, and biased advise is worse than no advise winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login