Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
... our deepest and sincere gratitude for their ultimate sacrifice.
God bless each and every one of them.
PB

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
My dad knew the helmet less soldier kneeling (Angelo,) the dying one (Tony, machine-gunned across the abdomen) and Lou (not in the picture) who wrapped the blanket around him. He had to keep moving, but came back later and pulled the body away from the rising tide. I still get together with Lou about once a year. A couple years ago he returned to France for the first time, and said he was treated as a hero. Lots of hugs and kisses.
The picture has been misidentified at least once, but I know the three named soldiers were part of the 397th AAA Battalion that a few months later saw action in the Battle of the Bulge.
[www.med-dept.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2015 12:28PM by Laz. (view changes)
"Greater Love hath no man...."

The 60,000 patriots who died in Korea and another 60,000 who gave the last full measure of devotion in Vietnam....as well as their brothers and sisters who made it back, will get their hugs and kisses in heaven.

Happy Memorial day to all of them, today.

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
+1
Lawdevil & CURVN8R - 8 years ago
Gary in SoFL
"Greater Love hath no man...."

The 60,000 patriots who died in Korea and another 60,000 who gave the last full measure of devotion in Vietnam....as well as their brothers and sisters who made it back, will get their hugs and kisses in heaven.

Happy Memorial day to all of them, today.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login