Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Hi all, Back in the Boxster clan.
Third Boxster...
I just bought an 07 Base 5 speed. 18" wheels,
This car looks like a brand new 2007, I doubt that it was ever out overnight!
Car is Basalt Black Metallic/Tan 24,000 miles original owner....all service records.
I'll post some pix when I can figure out how from the Chromebook....
Daniel
Knowing your the most gifted haggler on the Board (other than Roger, who is too embarrassed to even say what he paid for his Boxster), how much did the seller have to kick in to you for the privilege of having you take their Boxster away, Daniel?

Can't wait for the photo's. smileys with beer

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Thanks Gary,
I don't want to say on the board, but just think wholesale.....and if this isn't the "cleanest" 07 around I'd be surprised (In December the PO paid Champion $5900 for new 18" Michelin Sport 2's a battery, front brakes a 60K service at 24,000 miles) I just look, make my offers and ..........
Maybe meet for lunch one day soon....
Gary, I can tell you I paid less than list price, AND the car had a fresh oil change, an alcantara armrest embossed with 'PORSCHE' (as well as the original armrest), and a brand new set of rear P Zeros.

Fly me down for lunch in February, and I'll join you and Daniel for lunch, when I'll give you all the deets. grinning smiley
Hey guys
The guy who I bought the car from is about 5' 6'' tall, I think he had the seat tracks moved forward(?)
When I move the seat all the way back there there is still about 8" behind the seat....IIRC my 00 and 02 were against the bulkhead....I'll have to have look at that tomorrow in the daylight...any clues?
Although this sounds a bit obvious, have you check the tracks, and beneath the seat, to make sure there isn't something jamming them? Have you compared the passenger seats and tracks?

The (power) seats in my 987 went right back to the firewall/bulkhead.
<<>>

Heck of a deal, and I would probably also get stuck with the tab for lunch. grinning smiley

So, I'll pass until BRBS-16. Both you guys, keep those beauties shined up. Wonder if both cars came from the same owner. drinking smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Sounds like a great find. Looking forward to the pics!

Regards, -Rick.
... and with that combo you will get lots of opportunity to "concours" it :-)

Grant

gee-lenahan-at-gee-mail-dot-com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2015 09:04AM by grant. (view changes)
PICTURE
dak911 - 8 years ago
[i223.photobucket.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2015 04:56PM by dak911. (view changes)
Guenter in Ontario
Enjoy!

+1....enjoy in good health....thumbs upsmileys with beer
Wax on - wax off drinking smiley

Good exercise, or so I'm told.....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login