Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Canadian guys ?
dak911 - 8 years ago
My 07 came from Canada has numbers engraved on all the parts...glass...lenses...etc.
How do i get in touch with the company to change over the ownership ...O/O to me
tnx Daniel
Assuming the car is now registered in your name with your state motor vehicle dept., call Porsche North America, and tell them you've bought the car. They can probably help you.
i would call back the seller (dealer or not) and have him give you the number of the anti-theft marking company or even better ask the seller to do it.
BTW the if the there is a logo like a crab shape named "Shelock" here is the link

[www.sherlock.ca]
Have to admit, I've never thought of that one.

I believe, though, that the eched items are registered with the VIN of the vehicle rather than the owner. So if one or more of these parts were found on a different VINed car, it would indicate they were sourced from a "chop shop". I doubt that you need to worry as long as you have title to your car.
I thought you'd meant you wanted to make sure that Porsche (the company) was aware that you now own the car and that recall notices etc. should be sent to you.

I didn't read your post carefully enough.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login