Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Fall pics welcome. Taking the day off today and am just gonna go drivin! Happy weekend all.

Strange looking Boxster winking smiley Have a blast...

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Gary in SoFL
Strange looking Boxster winking smiley Have a blast...

Close enough! Thanks G!

Current: 07 Carrera S Cab - Midnight Blue/Sand Beige
Previous: 01 Boxster - (formerly boxtaboy), 86 944, Instagram: @Carreralicious
Lol, yes...thanks for reminding me I got a rock chip that day we went driving, but I’m over it. Today was a great day!!...

... don't get too hung up on chips, (although they seem to show up right in the driver's line of sight!) The more you drive, the more the "real" world will throw stuff at you. It's a metaphor for life, I think. Hey, my 13 Boxster S will hit 77,777 miles later today, and it's been truly wonderful driving it all over the US: NY to California, Oregon, Idaho, the Dakotas, to...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2019 10:20AM by Laz. (view changes)
Laz
... don't get too hung up on chips, (although they seem to show up right in the driver's line of sight!) The more you drive, the more the "real" world will throw stuff at you. It's a metaphor for life, I think. Hey, my 13 Boxster S will hit 77,777 miles later today, and it's been truly wonderful driving it all over the US: NY to California, Oregon, Idaho, the Dakotas, to...

Thanks Laz! Actually, the chip was on my front fender near the headlamp, and not on my windshield, but that’s ok. I know that as I drive it more, I’ll get more and more chips and I’m ok with that now. I’m not really a fan of PPF and love the car too much to not drive it! Keep on putting the miles on your car and drive her in good health!
Looking great, Rich. Sorry you had to drive with the top up.

Still warm enough to drive topless here on Ontario.

Hey Guenter! That was a pic from last week. Today was nice out! Glad you took your car out too!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login