Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
... during these unprecedented times.
Our thoughts and prayers are for a swift riddance of this CoViD-19 worldwide.
Please take care of yourselves, your families and your communities.
Godspeed.
PB

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
I'll echo what Pedro said. It's a time to support each other.

And thanks to Pedro and Boxsterra, we have a place to hang out and chat about our passion for Porsches.
Second those thoughts. It's a great time to self-isolate in our cars out on a twisty road - and gas is getting cheaper by the day. Plus, washing your car by hand also disinfects your hands!grinning smiley

Gary

2003 Boxster Base - Midnight Blue Metallic, Savanna Beige, Metropol Blue
Our golf club just set a one person per cart rule, no handshakes, don't pick up the pin/someone else's clubs/even someone else's ball, shut down any inside food service, etc. It is amazing how the stress relief you needs coming from attempting to hit a simple little white ball. It is preserving my marriage of 45+ years.

I'm going to take a walk.
LOL to Mike’s comments...
One positive attribute taken from the global pandemic predicament is that it may keep us all humble and grateful for what we’ve been blessed with... family, friends and, of course, our cherished PPBB commonalities and camaraderie.

'01 boxster s, biarritz white/metropol blue, 123,456 smiles...
Mike....stock up on scotch and TP. We’re all about to be tested like never before.

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
I buy at COSTCO and had a case of it on hand. But a three person household does consume it at an amazing rate. All local stores shelves are bare of paper products. Even Kleenex just as the pollen season hits.
mikefocke, '01S Sanford, NC
But a three person household does consume it at an amazing rate

assuming that two of them are women spinning smiley sticking its tongue out my wife uses three to four times what i do. i know this because when she goes home to visit her mother, i'm alone for five weeks at a time and i only go through a couple of rolls. when she's here we go through packages.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login