Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Might check it out in three years when I retire and head west, assuming it's still a thing: Breakfast Destination
--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Only been up there once - in the ubiquitous Mustang convertible rental - but it was very cool. Drove by Newcombs, but didn't stop. We took the interstate out to Wrightwood, went zip lining, and drove the the length of Angeles Crest (CA 2) back to Flintridge. What a road! Would love to drive it in the Boxster!

Gary

2003 Boxster Base - Midnight Blue Metallic, Savanna Beige, Metropol Blue
If you are in the SF bay area there is a meeting of sorts @ the old Easy Porsche recking yard on the first Saturday of the month. There will be Porsches of all strips there. They server Donuts and coffee. My brother in law used to work there. Jim the owner of easy sold the building to a fellow who wanted to keep the tradition going. There was an episode of Chasing Classic Cars there once.
4060 Harlan St, Emeryville,

[petrolicious.com]

Also close by is fantasy Junction a classic car dealer.

[www.fantasyjunction.com]
I've driven this route hundreds of times but I have never been there on Friday mornings. I looks like it would be interesting/fun. Thanks for posting this. I think I'll try it in a couple of weeks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login