Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
My wife and I were fortunate to be able to visit Florida during the last two weeks of December and missed the havic Mother Nature threw at the eastern part of Canada and the US - although it was somewhat chilly even in Florida for a few days. While there, we had a chance to get together with Pedro and catch up on happenings of the past few years. It was a great visit. I even got a chance to get some pictures with him and finally got to see his "renewed" Boxster. Pedro's attention to detail is pretty evident when you have a chance to see what he's created.

Pedro with his pride and Joy.

You have to see interior IRL to appreciate how all the patterns in the material lined up from the seats, to the dash insert and even up to the sun visor.

My pleasure Juenter.
Great being able to have quality time with you and Michelle.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
I'm not sure if I love or hate the plaid fabric detail. But since I'm stating it, it's obviously a wow-factor/unique thing.

Hope you got a chance to do some fishing while you were there.

Andrew
Thanks for sharing Guenter! Nice Detail Pedro.

You should have been sporting PB cap as well ?? You can always head back next week and get another pic?

MIKELLIG
great pics. i love it when people from behind the keyboards can get together.
nice!
frogster - 1 year ago
nice to see that you had a chance to get together. reminds me of the good ol' days.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Great memories ... thanks Guenter! And how about that renewed Boxster ... she's a beauty ... well done!
PS: Only 71 days until spring!
Thanks for the pics, Guenter. The Xmas eve storm wasn't the end of the world, but it wasn't much fun--a good one to miss.
Pedro's car looks great.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login