Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Much-loved Euro Imports has changed ownership. Anyone have experience with the new owners, Ben Nielson group, or can recommend an alternative for Porsche and, especially, BMW??
but before I left they did all my work on my '97 Boxster, Wolfi. Kevin Fox from the link below seems to still be the chief wrench after taking over from his father, Stan. Stan serviced my car for about 10 years & Kevin did my last Virginia major service before leaving Virginia for South Dakota & he did a fine job. Maybe someone else w/more recent experience than I vouch.

[rpm-performance.com]

JB/SE SoDak
1997 986 - Wolfi
Yankton, SD

"Wisdom is the most perfect knowledge of the most important truths in the right order of emphasis, accompanied by a total, permanent disposition to live accordingly.

-- Br. Francis Maluf, M.I.C.M.

"(School is to be a factory) in which raw products, children, are to be shaped and formed into finished products . . .(m)anufactured like nails, and the specifications for manufacturing will come from government and industry."

-- Elwood P. Cubberley, Dean of School of Education, Stanford University, 1905

"The creatures that want to live a life of their own, we call wild. If wild, then no matter how harmless, we treat them as outlaws, and those of us who are 'specially well brought up shoot them for fun."

-- Clarence Day, This Simian World
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login