Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Porsches To Ohio, July 27-29, '12
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Saturday, 16 June, 2012, at 8:40:14 pm
This is an annual PCA event previously held in Oxford, Ohio when it was called Porsches to Oxford. This year it has been moved to a Columbus suburb (thusly the name change), so it is much more accessible to those from outside the area. Columbus is at the crossroads of I70 and I71, and is not far from I75 and I77. The event is for all Porsche enthusiasts and is a charity event to raise money to find a cure for cancer.

Although P2O is a three day event, the main day is Saturday the 28th. Bev and I will be there early and we already have a parking spot reserved. Hope to see you in Granville!

P2O Link

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
Re: Porsches To Ohio, July 27-29, '12
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Friday, 1 March, 2013, at 8:06:53 pm
Registration opened today. We have a spot reserved for Marylynn's Row.

We went last year and had a great time during this laid-back drive-in.

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login