Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
as a separate post from my boxster story, i would like to talk about the friendships i have made though pedro's board and from porsche pete's boxster board.
i picked up my new boxster in june of 2000. i don't remember when it was that i found ppbb but i remember how much it meant to me. loads of people, mostly in the US, a few in canada, and a handful in europe. even a few in switzerland living near me.
In real life, i have met quite a few people in so cal including Tony in Whittier who I still keep in touch with today. Joanne in OC also organized a few meet-ups during my visits that I enjoyed very much. I met quite a few people but haven't really kept in touch with them.
On my one and only trip to florida, i had the great honor of meeting the man himself; pedro! he and his wife also met up with us in vancouver just when my wife and i moved there. i also got the chance to meet Gary.
I've met a couple guys in Vancouver and a few passing through Switzerland.
I met up with Guenter when we happened to be in Los Angeles at the same time.

To all of you that I have met in real life or strictly virtually, it has been a great pleasure. the world is a big place and we're far apart. but fortunately we have pedro's board where we can hang-out and keep in touch.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
frogster
-----I met up with Guenter when we happened to be in Los Angeles at the same time.-------

Yes. I remember that. smiling smiley Hard to believe that was 11 years ago. And, I agree about the many friends I've made on PPBB and here on Pedros Board.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login