Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
I think for me I think it was the TVR Griffith 500. I was friends with the guy at the local body shop and he had purchased one with damage and fixed it up. It was a beast.

[en.wikipedia.org]

No, a really good ride!

No, an AWESOME ride!!!

see page 18: [scv.pca.org]
Jensen - an instructor at some 70s computer management class owned one
Corvair race car - sedan class in the 60s when I wasn't old enough but had good ID
Alfa Guiletta 1300 Spider Veloce - one of 37 built bought from a Rambler dealer in Chicago in the mid 60s. Head gasket failed and destroyed by a mechanic who abandoned it outside with the top down when he went bust and while I was deployed. In perfect condition would be worth around $100k now.
In the late 1960's while looking to buy a 356 I saw an ad for a car that I'd never seen before so I bought it. I later found out that they only built ten or so of them-no wonder I'd never seen one. That is RARE! The car now lives with the English Ford Six replaced by a Chevy V8.
[www.google.com]
Mercedes AMG SLS 6.3

What great noise it made!!!! Here i am as a passenger at Hockenheimring:

JackintheBoxster - 8 years ago
fire engine red Chevy Impala convertible with a TWO-SPEED automatic transmission and flashing emergency lights because belonged to a friend who worked in hospital emegencies. Also a 1964 or so Valiant with a police kit that I got up to like 140 (fortunately there were no other cars in the vicinity [legitimately] equipped with police kit).
I rented one in France when I lived there back in the early 1970s.

Click here to see the Wikipedia web page

Click here to see images Deux Chevaux or two horse power

Jeff Benson:

2016 Boxster, See it here: www.greatvalleyhouse.com/Boxster

First car: 1952 Hudson Hornet

First roadster: 1962 Austin Healy 3000 III

Still have: Computer free 1974 MGB

Previous Porsches since 1982: 924, 944, 944S, and four Boxsters; 97, 03, 08 & 2012

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2015 08:11PM by Boxsterra. (view changes)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login