Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Life is good when
Guenter in Ontario - Friday, 8 April, 2011, at 2:01:30 pm
- you're lucky enough to own a Boxster.

- Spring comes and you get to take the cover off, disconnect it from life support adjust the tire pressure after 4 looooooooooong months

- you climb in that first time ..ah, the seat, the shifter, the wheel, the controls still exactly where they should be on a sports car

- left hand inserts the key and twists it clockwise

- the engine fires up as though you just parked it yesterday

- you drive off to the sound of the Symphony in Flat Six, keeping the sound gentle as the orchestra warms up completely

- once warmed up, you direct the orchestra to build into a crescendo, followed by the snick, snick of the shifter and another crescendo

- Permagrin from ear to ear ...oh, life is sooooooooooo good. smiling smiley

- fully warmed up, it's time to take it in for the clean air test

- mechanic in his 20's comes out with a big grin, "I'll look after this one. Wow this car is so clean, gotta get some clean towels to put on the carpets"

- the Boxster passes the smog test with flying colours and mechanic offers to take if off your hands for a weekend, promising to bring it back all detailed

- you nod a thanks

- you get in, drive off and can't help feeling just how lucky you are to be driving one of these fantastic cars.

That's the kind of day I've had so far. hot smiley smiling bouncing smiley

- now I've just come up with a list of errands I "have to" run. winking smiley

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2011 03:54PM by Guenter in Ontario. (view changes)
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2011 04:15PM by Guenter in Ontario. (view changes)
Re: I guess it's all about chosing the right honey. winking smiley
jwdbox - Friday, 8 April, 2011, at 5:34:10 pm
Guenter in Ontario
n/t

You've got that right on all counts Guenter! Glad to see you and CURVEN8R reunited cool smiley
LOL...I hear what you are saying...
r9i8c7k - Friday, 8 April, 2011, at 7:10:31 pm
Nothing better when things go right.

"Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login