Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Former Porsche CEO sends his regards to Pedros Board.
Naples986 - Sunday, 21 August, 2011, at 12:45:35 pm
Our local PCA club held it's August social at Bratwursthouse, a local German restaurant. As it turns out the current BRBS King & Queen were the hosts for this event and held court in Fort Meyers, FL. Among the local dignitaries was none other than former Porsche CEO Peter W Schutz, who sends his regards to all the Porsche enthusiasts on this board. Filling a promise to Pedro, I extended an invitation to join Pedros Board and provided Mr. Schutz with our web address and other details. Mr. Schutz was kind enough to tell us a story about his time at Porsche, autograph his book "The driving force", and pose for pictures. I think we won him over, see the last photo.

Excellent!
Boxsterra - Sunday, 21 August, 2011, at 3:36:49 pm
Welcome to the board.

He should come to BRBS and see the culture of great people his cars have brought together.
... We would be very proud to welcome him here.
Thank you, Carlos for being a great Ambassador (sorry, I mean Sovereign).
Happy Porscheing,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Willkommen Herr Schutz!

Sounds like quite an event, Carlos. We certainly hope that Herr Schutz joins our community and would love to hear some first hand stories about the cars that we love.

I think he looks GREAT in the Pedro's Board hat - like he belongs. smileys with beer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login