Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Wiring problem tip
Alcantera - Tuesday, 6 September, 2011, at 10:34:44 pm
I recently had a wiring problem with an older 911. The first place I looked was at the diagrams in the back of my Haynes manual, for some guidance . I think 10 minutes of that would drive anyone crazy. My next stop was the Internet, and low and behold Pelican parts has most of the diagrams (in colour). I printed one out on a 8" by 11'' paper. This was better, but still hard to follow. I took my little 8 X !1 to staples and asked, "How much to blow this up to 3' X 4' ? Not if it Is it copyrighted and $36 was the reply. I mulled this over for 30 seconds then remembered; I have a magnifying glass at home and $36 is almost a round of golf ! So home I went.

That evening while checking my declining stocks on my tablet, I had an Idea. I opened the Pelican site at the colour diagrams, zoomed the screen to max size then used the touch screen to go left or right, up and down. I'm sure this will work on any pad; it's like having your wiring harness on Jerry Jone's jumbo tron. Another bonus is you can take it out to the garage. hot smiley
Nice: a "touching" story. *NM*
Laz - Tuesday, 6 September, 2011, at 10:43:30 pm
Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login