Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
So here's what happened today.
Guenter in Ontario - Sunday, 25 September, 2011, at 9:42:28 pm
Mid 70's and sunny here in Southern Ontario today, perfect day to take the CURVEN8R out for a drive.

Got in. Twisted the key with my left hand and VROOOOM. I still get a little chill when I hear that Symphony in Flat Six spring to life. We headed down a few back roads, enjoying that sunshine, trying to soak up as much of it as we can while we can.

The signs are there. It's officially Fall and it looks like it around here too. Some of the trees are starting to change.

Driving through one town, heard a couple of kids yell, "Nice car!", as we drove by. I smiled and waved a thanks to the kids. They've got good taste. cool smiley

Stopped and had to get a picture with the leaves starting to change in the background. It won't be long now and the trees will be in full colour. Just wish that it would last longer.

Those of us who have one, sure are lucky to be driving these great cars.
Nice. *NM*
Laz - Sunday, 25 September, 2011, at 10:50:13 pm
Re: So here's what happened today.
BoxsterBob - San Carlos - Monday, 26 September, 2011, at 12:00:26 am
Spring, Summer, Fall and (crappy set of days covered in the "s" word referring to frozen water). Gotta love the Boxster! smiling smiley
Tino - Monday, 26 September, 2011, at 1:20:59 pm
It's great to see the fall colors again. I know that they precede winter, but driving around in a nice car in the fall "almost" makes it worthwhile. Enjoy it while it lasts!
Naples986 - Monday, 26 September, 2011, at 3:48:53 pm
Great pics Guenter. We are going to head up to BRBS country in about a month to catch the fall colors around the Smokies. BTW the really good top down driving season will begin for us soon, let me know if you want to bring the CURVEN8R down for the winter and I will make some room for you in the Porsche garage smiling bouncing smiley
Guenter in Ontario - Monday, 26 September, 2011, at 4:12:31 pm
Naples996
, let me know if you want to bring the CURVEN8R down for the winter and I will make some room for you in the Porsche garage smiling bouncing smiley

That is sooooooooooooooooooooo tempting, your Majesty. smiling smiley

The colours will peak here in the next couple of weeks, so I think you should hit those smokies at just the right time in about a month. Enjoy the trip!! smiling smiley
Here's some USA color for you guys....
Gary in SoFL - Monday, 26 September, 2011, at 4:58:33 pm
Re: Here's some USA color for you guys....
Guenter in Ontario - Monday, 26 September, 2011, at 5:04:06 pm
Hey Gary, those must be leftovers from last year. winking smiley
Great Smokey Mountains, TN cool smiley *NM*
Gary in SoFL - Monday, 26 September, 2011, at 6:16:15 pm
Burg Boxster - Monday, 26 September, 2011, at 6:11:57 pm
Great pix as always, G. How about if you keep enjoying it up there for several more months before sending the shorter days further down this way? Pretty please?!?!?!?

Need to get an Oct/Nov BALE-out on the calendar if possible?

smiling smiley
What happened to Pitt confused smiley *NM*
Gary in SoFL - Monday, 26 September, 2011, at 6:17:13 pm
They go out prayed tongue sticking out smiley *NM*
Burg Boxster - Monday, 26 September, 2011, at 6:31:03 pm
Glad you got out yesterday I
DougW - Monday, 26 September, 2011, at 8:11:37 pm
did the same thing and your right we are lucky to have these great cars!
and the only place I saw leaves changing was northern ME.

2 weeks ago on the drive up north from Manchester, saw many Boxsters including a grey beauty parked at the visitors center in Arcadia in ME (PA tags). Surprised that of the P-cars I saw, so many 986s, few 987s, one older 911, one SUV. Lots more than Vettes or Miatas.
Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Good to see you back Mike
Guenter in Ontario - Thursday, 29 September, 2011, at 6:06:46 pm
I guess you'll just have to take another trip up north in another week or two. At least that would be my excuse ....er season to go on a trip. smiling smiley

The trees here are just starting to change too. We just need some sunny skies to show them off.

Took this one yesterday.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login