Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
As per Guenter's request - My 2008 Boxster S LE
jjspike - Tuesday, 27 September, 2011, at 2:27:56 pm
I figure this would be a good time to upload a pic of my new (well, new to me) 2008 Boxster S LE. She was incredibly clean with only 28,500km and excellent PPI results. Once I figure out how to drive stick properly, I will have loads of fun!

Cheers!
Re: As per Guenter's request - My 2008 Boxster S LE
Petee_C - Tuesday, 27 September, 2011, at 2:38:12 pm
Nice. Man that colour sure stands out.

I can make out Ontario plates... Where are you? I'm just outside Waterloo.

Peter
- Classic Black.
jjspike - Tuesday, 27 September, 2011, at 2:46:34 pm
I am in Maple - just north of Toronto.

Cheers!
Beautiful! Its favorite holiday is coming up at the end of October. winking smiley
jjspike - Tuesday, 27 September, 2011, at 3:26:30 pm
I already have the vinyl pumpkin eyes, nose and mouth ready for the hood. I normally do a Halloween display at my shack and the Boxster will be part of it this year. I am not sure if it will be a top up or down event yet.

Cheers!!
db997S - Tuesday, 27 September, 2011, at 4:14:03 pm
Not sure about the kids in your area, but around where I grew up, soaping windows, egging houses and cars, and toilet papering trees, etc. was all part of the Halloween tradion. I try and lock up my vehicles on Oct. 30 and 31. These days, kids think it's funny to use spray paint on cars.

--db
Mine isn't orange, but it does like to dress up for Halloween - Porsche Spyder winking smiley

It's an optical delusion winking smiley I'm not aware of any hang gliders in my neighborhood. Out at Fort Funston, about 30 minutes from here, the sky is full of 'em!
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 27 September, 2011, at 8:11:43 pm
VERY cool. That's what I'm talking about. Looks like you've got a real beauty there, it's certainly is worth showing off. That colour really does stand out. It won't take you long to learn the shifting. For me the shifting is part of the driving experience and connection with the car. I'm sure you'll love it.

Nice to see what everyone's cars look like.

I'm in KW, so only about an hour's drive from you. I think we have enough Ontario members that we should plan a Ontario Pedros Board member get together sometime.

Welcome aboard and enjoy the car before the s**w flies.
jjspike - Tuesday, 27 September, 2011, at 8:22:18 pm
Thanks for the welcome Guenter! An PB Ontario meet would be an excellent idea and October would be a good month for it as we will be entering a state of depression due to the upcoming winter!

Cheers!
Like the orange enjoy your Boxster *NM*
DougW - Tuesday, 27 September, 2011, at 9:35:35 pm
That is one beautiful Box eye popping smiley enjoy your ride. *NM*
Naples986 - Wednesday, 28 September, 2011, at 6:49:53 pm
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login