Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Hot, hot, hot
Guenter in Ontario - Wednesday, 2 November, 2011, at 6:16:42 pm
I know that the days are numbered, but we had a fabulous day here in southern Ontario. Got out for a bit of drive late this afternoon to enjoy the 16.5 C (that's 62 F) sunny degrees. Top down, no heater or bun warmers required. smiling smiley

It just feels sooooooooooooo good to run it through the gears and listen to the rise and fall of that beautiful Symphony in Flat Six. Permagrin is a wonderful thing. smiling bouncing smiley

I had to pop into a store on the way. When I came out, the guy that had parked next to me came over and said he just had to tell me how beautiful he thought the Boxster was. Turns out he drives an '03 Corvette and he had just put it into storage last week.

Every day we can get out for the next month or so will be a bonus. Stay warm everybody and enjoy.
Agree Guenter sure was a bonus day, who
DougW - Wednesday, 2 November, 2011, at 8:17:27 pm
Knew, top down weather in November in Ontario.
I think the symphony sounds better this time of year!
It was about 12 Celsius here today...
Roger987 - Wednesday, 2 November, 2011, at 9:37:45 pm
A perfect day for the last wash of the season and an oil change. For good measure, I cut open the filter and had a good look - there's an enormous area of filter material when it's unfolded!

I used to jack the car up, but now I simply drive the back wheels onto staggered 2x10's, and slide underneath on a large piece of cardboard, rather than on a creeper. Quicker, safer, and the car is more level.

Unfortunately, she goes into hibernation this weekend.

Had a 9 hour drive on Monday - the Boxster never ceases to please me. The ergonomics are superb, the acceleration is exhilarating, and the handling is outstanding. The car feels as though it was made for me. It always delights.
Re: It was about 12 Celsius here today...
Guenter in Ontario - Wednesday, 2 November, 2011, at 9:46:52 pm
Roger987

Had a 9 hour drive on Monday - the Boxster never ceases to please me. The ergonomics are superb, the acceleration is exhilarating, and the handling is outstanding. The car feels as though it was made for me. It always delights.

Actually, I think the Boxster feels like it was made for ME. winking smiley

I know what you mean. It's just that Porsche put everything RIGHT THERE where I wanted it. It is a true driver's car. For people who really enjoy the art and activity of driving, I just don't think there there is a car out there that can touch the Boxster.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login