Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
wining update
Alcantera - Thursday, 17 November, 2011, at 9:26:08 pm
Re: wining update
BoxsterBob - San Carlos - Thursday, 17 November, 2011, at 10:21:09 pm
Sad, but I'm sure I'd have to sell it too. sad smiley I can only imagine what the insurance would cost me. I'm happy with the Boxster, but sure would love the opportunity to drive the 458 to the consignment shop and collect the proceeds. smiling smiley
Re: wining update
Alcantera - Friday, 18 November, 2011, at 7:24:02 pm
I am happy for Chris, but I would drive that for one.hour then sell it. I have an Indian friend who was trained in England as Ferrari mechanic, he told me If he was filthy rich he would have a Ferrari outside his home.....as a flower pot !!!!! i have heard a lot of Ferrari owners are disappointed by the.performance of their cars .A fellow I know traded his Porsche turbo for a scuderia and went slower on track days. One magazine.even implied that Ferrari sends ringers for road tests.
Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
This from my friend who has now owned three of them. Even winning one, I would sell it ASAP. They are just not worth it.

True story: I had to have my 2000 S towed a few years back and while I was chatting with the tow truck driver, I mentioned my Ferrari friend. He said, "Oh I know XXXX, I tow all his cars!". True story, and he was referring to his many many tows of his Ferraris over the years.
Re: Cheapest thing about a Ferrari is its purchase price.
dak911 - Friday, 18 November, 2011, at 6:07:34 pm
Great old movie about this...A NEW LEAF, Walter Matheau ....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login