Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taylor Chapman moved his business from Springfield VA to out near Dulles but I am such a fan I followed him out there from my home near Fredericksburg VA. I had been over in Iraq for the last 7 months so the Boxster had not been driven much more than a weekly trip by my wife to the grocery... I wanted to address the 'roaring" noise in the back that was bad wheel bearings and also wanted to get the original water pump replaced as it had some coolant leaking around it during the annual maintenance last year.

Taylor and his team gave me back a new Boxster with new wheel bearings, a new water pump, oil change, and a few other mx goodies. The car runs silent and I can hear the exhaust now! ;-) I believe in this man's work and his new shop is much better than the work area he had in Springfield. If you are looking for an independent mechanic who delivers a great product, he is well versed in Boxsters and does GREAT work. Here is his website: [taylorchapman.com]

Just a satisfied customer,

Bob

2001 Boxster S (red)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login