Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Just saw a piece in the National Post that flying into ATL Porsche enthusiats will be able to find the new buidling, which breaks ground early next year. The top of the atrium will sport the Porsche crest. Not sure if it will have colored glass, but pretty cool feature. The building itself will cost between $80 and $100 million. HOK Associates is the lead design firm. They are famous for sports stadiums and airports.
If you fly into or out of ATL to/from the East...
jg wnc - Friday, 2 December, 2011, at 11:02:46 am
You should fly right over the building on the north set of runways. The property is where the old Ford plant used to be and is currently a parking lot. IIRC that is one of the things that Porsche liked about the location.

I have a buddy that was interviewing for a legal counsel position with PCNA who told me that the commute to the new location south of downtown will be ugly for most of the employees who live on the northside. He said the fact that he would be driving a Porsche to do the commute would help. winking smiley
Re: Is that a company car? That would be really cool.
Laz - Friday, 2 December, 2011, at 3:14:37 pm
[www.google.com]

Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
If I understood what he told me, the lease is done through payroll deduction, but then the company reimburses for the lease cost at some point.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login