Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
were the thieves women? grinning smiley
frogster - Monday, 5 December, 2011, at 1:00:05 am
no, seriously, about the thieves not being able to drive a manual; really? i can understand not liking or not wanting, but not being able to??? that's weird.

but the more important part of the article was "…After ordering the 45 year old man and his 23 year old girlfriend out …" wow.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Re: were the thieves women? grinning smiley
Guenter in Ontario - Monday, 5 December, 2011, at 9:17:15 am
frogster
no, seriously, about the thieves not being able to drive a manual; really? i can understand not liking or not wanting, but not being able to??? that's weird.

but the more important part of the article was "…After ordering the 45 year old man and his 23 year old girlfriend out …" wow.

Better watch it before Mer slaps you one upside the head. grinning smiley

Not really surprising. It doesn't really give an indications whether the hihackers were young or older men. It's quite possible that they'd never driven a manual before.

Your second observation just supports the research results which show that women prefer men who know how to drive a stick shift.

....so, I guess that's ANOTHER reason to drive a manual. winking smiley
Jalopnik has good articles but the readers' comments leave a lot to be desired: the right way to have French fries is with béarnaise sauce, not mayonnaise.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2011 09:33AM by Laz. (view changes)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login