Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Friday Pic post assignment
986rgt - Friday, 23 December, 2011, at 6:25:37 am
Ok, so life has gotten a little hectic, and I've been a little lax in my duties as POTM forum moderator. Soooo, let's end the year right, and do a christmas or winter themed picture post. Form the entries we get in this post, I will pick the December POTM, and hopefully will be able to keep up with it this year(no new babies on the way anymore!). I'll even give everyone until Monday to get a picture into the post before I pick.

Steve

Steve
Guards Red 1999
I'm not a race car driver, but I play one in 2nd and 3rd gear grinning smiley
Re: Friday Pic post assignment
BoxsterBob - San Carlos - Friday, 23 December, 2011, at 3:03:02 pm
Here are a few. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and Merry Festivus! smileys with beer

Re: Friday Pic post assignment
SMILIN - Friday, 23 December, 2011, at 4:38:26 pm
Merry Christmas!

I'm likin' our odds Bob smiling smiley *NM*
SMILIN - Monday, 26 December, 2011, at 6:31:36 pm
Re: I'm likin' our odds Bob smiling smiley
BoxsterBob - San Carlos - Monday, 26 December, 2011, at 8:39:49 pm
Roughly 50 - 50 at this rate. smiling smiley Only slightly better than our Blackjack odds at WCBF '04. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to your family!
Re: I'm likin' our odds Bob smiling smiley
danz76 - Tuesday, 27 December, 2011, at 10:08:42 am

Christmas day in South Beach. Mine is the green one. Its "twin" pulled up and parked in front of me just as I finished parking to go to Alton Road.
Dan, how the heck did you end up in Florida?!
CarreraLicious - Tuesday, 27 December, 2011, at 5:33:41 pm
Good to see you are in a climate where you can drive the Boxster top down all yr long if you wanted to. winking smiley
Re: Dan, how the heck did you end up in Florida?!
danz76 - Wednesday, 28 December, 2011, at 4:06:24 pm
Its funny how it worked out. My wife (also a lawyer) was looking around for positions for herself because she was unhappy at her firm, and she kept seeing on the job board postings that bankruptcy lawyers like me were in high demand in South Florida. I looked into it, and found out that I could get a great position, avoid paying NYC city and state taxes, get an apartment on the beach with garaged parking spaces for lower rent than we were paying in NYC, and be part of a great community. Once I factored in driving the Boxster top down and playing golf all season, the rest was history. We moved in July and absolutely love it down here!
Re: Dan, how the heck did you end up in Florida?!
CarreraLicious - Wednesday, 28 December, 2011, at 5:26:10 pm
That's terrific Dan! Glad to hear it worked out so well for you and your wife. My Box now sits in snow tires in anticipation of the cold winter here in NJ. smiling smiley

Happy holidays to you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login