Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Mobil 1 - Good Price...
Ryan_K - Wednesday, 5 June, 2013, at 11:29:33 am
Not that I'm the biggest fan of Walmart, but they do have a good price on Mobil 1 full synthetic right now. 5qt of many varieties for $22.47. Hard to beat that with a stick (with all the splashing & such).

Of course, finding it in stock might be another matter.
Re: Mobil 1 - Good Price...
BoxsterBob - San Carlos - Wednesday, 5 June, 2013, at 11:54:17 am
I always buy my M1 from Wal*Mart. As you mentioned, it takes some luck to find the grade your looking for in stock.
I found only 1 5-quart jug of the stuff at a supercenter and I visited three Walmart locations. The two that didn't have it noted it was in inventory, and the supercenter inventory denoted zero on-line. Go figure.

Peace
Bruce in Philly
Out of Stock...
Ryan_K - Thursday, 6 June, 2013, at 3:23:28 pm
Sounds about right. We should be supporting Costco due to the much better labor practices anyhow. I think I bought a box of 6 1-qt bottles of Mobile 1 from Costco a few months back for something like $25 -and I could sleep better at night.

I feel a little dirty now for even starting this thread... confused smiley
Costco FTW!
Ryan_K - Tuesday, 11 June, 2013, at 1:33:08 pm
Just got the coupons from Costco last night - $10 off coupon for Mobile 1 (6qt case). And they almost always have 2 or 3 viscosities of in stock (5W-30, 5W-20, 10W-30). Should put it in the $27 range, or something like $4.50/qt.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login