Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
It's Official: Michigan is a...
SPG356 - Thursday, 8 March, 2012, at 10:07:34 am
Year 'round top-down driving state!!

Yesterday I cruised the Boxster top down for about an hour and a half here in Ann Arbor (unheard of in early March--mid 60's !!)

This means the top has been down at least one day each of the last 12 months.

Should I alert the Michigan chamber of commerce so they can advertise our great state as a warm weather destination for the snow birds?

Guenter, you should move a few miles south to Michigan so you don't have to put your car away.smileys with beer
Re: It's Official: Michigan is a...
Guenter in Ontario - Thursday, 8 March, 2012, at 11:22:24 am
SPG356
Year 'round top-down driving state!!

Yesterday I cruised the Boxster top down for about an hour and a half here in Ann Arbor (unheard of in early March--mid 60's !!)

This means the top has been down at least one day each of the last 12 months.

Should I alert the Michigan chamber of commerce so they can advertise our great state as a warm weather destination for the snow birds?

Guenter, you should move a few miles south to Michigan so you don't have to put your car away.smileys with beer

You're not really that far south of us. I bet it would be impossible for me to hit a palm try in Ann Arbor. grinning smiley

It's been pretty much a non winter for us here too. Just always enough snow to have salt put down and everything gets filthy dirty and covered with salt. It's been the salt that's kept the CURVEN8R off the road this winter. Just need a good heavy rain to wash the salt off the roads.
Yup, we've got rain coming in a few days
SPG356 - Thursday, 8 March, 2012, at 12:01:53 pm
to wash the salt away. After that is when the 356's come out to play!!! smiling bouncing smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login