Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Raggtopp Protectant . . .
Burg Boxster - Thursday, 8 March, 2012, at 3:10:57 pm
Now that spring is coming... those of us who winter store our cars now start ordering all sorts of new parts/mods so we can hit the ground running first sign of warm weather. Of course we also order the annual case or two of new detailing supplies because we forget about the 37 other bottles and cans in our cabinets - LOL. To clarify this post ISN'T a debate or question about what one should use to protect your top. If you use & like Raggtopp, great. If you don't, well frankly I don't care - use whatever you want.

For those of us who do, we know there's a wide range of prices . . . Sometimes it's cheaper buying whole kit w/ cleaner, sometimes not. Nobody carries it locally so I have to order online. Anyhow, last week I started building my spring 2012 detailing arsenal and Raggtopp was on the list. My go to detailing supplier doesn't carry Raggtopp anymore and I didn't feel like shelling out $8-13 (33% +) shipping for just one can from someone else. Low an behold, found it on fleabay - $24.95 w/ free shipping. Amazon had too but I'm not prime or whatever they have so w/ shipping still would've been more.

Here's the auction in case you're in need: [www.ebay.com]

Now, back to your regularly scheduled debate on Guenter's options for his 2013 Boxster grinning smiley
Re: Raggtopp Protectant . . .
Gary in SoFL - Thursday, 8 March, 2012, at 3:31:59 pm
After you've sprayed your top, I'll give you ten bucks for the half empty can - if you offer free shipping, you skinflint winking smiley
Guenter in Ontario - Thursday, 8 March, 2012, at 8:22:50 pm
...hmmmmm. Another reason to get a new 981. Think of the money one can save 'cause you don't need no stinkin' RaggTopp. smiling smiley

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
? *NM*
Laz - Thursday, 8 March, 2012, at 9:00:07 pm
At least for the first season. winking smiley
Guenter in Ontario - Friday, 9 March, 2012, at 12:00:29 am
Laz
n/t
Ah, that's what I was figuring you meant. *NM*
Laz - Friday, 9 March, 2012, at 12:46:02 am
Bob O - Friday, 9 March, 2012, at 10:05:35 am
Apparently you bought all they had because the auction is now closed. grinning smiley Darn.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login