Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Ok, which of you guys did this?
danz76 - Tuesday, 17 April, 2012, at 12:07:02 pm
"what does that tell ya about Porsche owners...always lookin for a cute a*s even if it's an old dude."

BTW, according to his story, it seems as though his wish, as expressed in his tasteful license plate, was fulfilled. grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2012 12:41PM by Roger987. (view changes)
Re: Ok, which of you guys did this?
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Tuesday, 17 April, 2012, at 1:19:45 pm
Since men by definition cannot be the "C"-word, am assuming that the Lotus owner is so screwed up he can't tell a He from a She.

And although my front bumper took a lot of bug strikes the other day, I missed the flowers. the finger smiley

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
db997S - Tuesday, 17 April, 2012, at 3:57:43 pm
One flaw in your analysis. Since a Boxster is a chick car, and chicks can be the C-word, ergo, it was a Boxster that sent him into the wall, regardless of the gender behind the wheel. I rest my case. drinking smiley
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Tuesday, 17 April, 2012, at 8:59:15 pm

One flaw in your analysis. Since a Boxster is a chick car, and chicks can be the C-word, ergo, it was a Boxster that sent him into the wall, regardless of the gender behind the wheel.

And since I am a guy and not a chick, then the Boxster CANNOT be a "chick car" and your hypothesis is faulty. So we are back to square one. the finger smiley

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
db997S - Wednesday, 18 April, 2012, at 8:38:37 am
Looks as though we have reached a chicken and an egg type of situation.
with the driving he showed off in the video. Makes for a much better explanation for the insurance company, anyway.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login