Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Friday Scan Day -- Family Portraits
Leor ('09S, North of Boston) - Thursday, 3 May, 2012, at 5:16:59 pm
So I've never started one of these scan day threads and I hope I'm not violating some protocol by starting it in Thursday.

Anyway, here's my new family portrait...can anyone identify the common blood? (And if you remember the fact I posted about this around 4 months ago, you're disqualified, lol):

I think I know. They're all ....
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - Thursday, 3 May, 2012, at 5:34:19 pm
Fun to drive
Loads of power
Anything but dull
Timely and beautiful
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2012 05:36PM by Pedro (Weston, FL). (view changes)
Well done, Pedro
Leor ('09S, North of Boston) - Thursday, 3 May, 2012, at 6:10:50 pm
I should point out, however, that the new Impreza isn't particularly well-endowed in the power department...but to me, that's exactly one of its charms because the high-end edition (Sport Limited) fully loaded (nav, sunroof, leather, voice command, auto-everything, dimming mirror, etc. etc.) is still truly fun to drive, a bargain, and I'm getting around 29mpg combined. With the Box, Beemer and a Highlander Hybrid (not pictured, along with a new 2nd bike for the Mrs., a '12 Ninja 250R SE) all providing thrills-a-minute on demand, the Impreza is definitely in the mellow rounded-corners driving category.

But the CVT in combination with paddle shifters still brings a winking smiley to my face...
Re: I think I know. They're all ....
db997S - Friday, 4 May, 2012, at 8:45:08 am
I was going to say that they are all vertically challenged as each engine is horizontially opposed.
at the Niagara floral clock.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login