Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
had to throw in the mandatory boxster content

do not attempt this at home. your wife will get very mad at you for doing that to the floor.

Tokyo Drift in the Living Room:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kC0VfWkAbQ&feature=related[/video]

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Guenter in Ontario
n/t
My first thought is WHY confused smiley, my second is they must have really been pissed at the neighbors angry smiley, my third is WHY smoking smiley, OR it is a really good ad for clear coat over that parquet floor grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2012 05:37PM by jwdbox. (view changes)
Looks like it may be a high end garage, kinda a cool idea for a floor design, but yeah, betting he would not be happy if one of those laps put him in a wall

Other possibility: Getting divorced, and his wife is getting the house! grinning smiley

Steve
Guards Red 1999
I'm not a race car driver, but I play one in 2nd and 3rd gear grinning smiley
First off, how does one get a car into a house? Secondly, wonder if it's a divorce situation and the wifey got the house and this was his payback, or maybe it was a foreclosure and this was his last day in the house.
Don't think it was a house. It appears to have two bathrooms on the back left wall. My guess is it was part of a high end used car dealership's showroom.cool smiley
"wohnzimmer" means living room
frogster - Wednesday, 9 May, 2012, at 3:50:23 pm
but of course, that doesn't guarantee that it is indeed a living room.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Re: "wohnzimmer" means living room
jwdbox - Wednesday, 9 May, 2012, at 4:50:24 pm
frogster
but of course, that doesn't guarantee that it is indeed a living room.
Well it certainly makes for a better story if it was a living room, but I still think those are two (Badezimmer) bathroom doors with signs.
Re: "wohnzimmer" means living room: update
jwdbox - Wednesday, 9 May, 2012, at 5:00:05 pm
OK I went to the original article that appeared in the Rhein-Zeitung and indeed the author claims it was a spontaneous idea in what once was a 'living room' but that he had been using as as an exhibition space that has a large glass front, which can be opened. Color me just a bit doubtful smoking smiley Regardless, it still was some pretty amazing driving but IMHO pretty dumb.
Better "wohnzimmer" than "lebensraum." *NM*
Laz - Wednesday, 9 May, 2012, at 5:06:28 pm
I wish that I had more money than brains!
Sheriff John - Wednesday, 9 May, 2012, at 1:18:30 pm
To have the car, the cash not to care, the time on my hands to think of a stunt like this and the inclination to actually do it.....I'm Jeleous! Seriously! smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login