Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
... and you can too.
For free.
Watch how.

[www.youtube.com]

Happy Porscheing
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
more like a Bugatti "Zeppelin."
... to be able to ship whenever I get orders.
I don't know if it will help me heal any quicker, but it'll keep the bill collectrs off my back winking smiley
Happy Porscheiing
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
I'll be bringing up Pedro's Garage hats, even pink ones for some women, and the guys driving automatics winking smiley and fuel bibs.

Pedro finally succeeded in getting me into the retail business grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2012 12:53PM by Gary in SoFL. (view changes)
I don't need one. I never get gas. But if I did I would have one.
Re: Fuel Bib
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Tuesday, 22 May, 2012, at 6:59:59 am
I had not heard of one before reading the above post. Rather than ask what it was, I looked it up. It's kind of like whatt you would use if you were never being taught not to pee on your hands. hot smiley

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
Cures blisters, skin peeling and athlete's feet. Of course no one who knows will shake hands, or rub feet, with you. cool smiley

Bibs are handy for quick refueling, eating Italian food, and catching old fart dribble....or so I'm told. winking smiley

Re: Bibs
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Tuesday, 22 May, 2012, at 4:14:36 pm
Am guessing this site software doesn't allow Polling. So, how many people here have gas bibs?

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2012 04:15PM by KevinR-MedinaOhio. (view changes)
if I got distracted. A bit of a PITA to fold up and tuck in but never thought about removing it.
Re: Bibs
Ed B - Wednesday, 23 May, 2012, at 9:08:18 am
Have one on the Boxster and 356. Will put one on the GT3.

Ed B
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login