Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
The Porsche Wave
Laz - Thursday, 24 May, 2012, at 8:39:37 pm
If this guy can do it in these circumstances, so can any of us futzing down the street. (At about 4:20)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MD3SVQwCDZY
Re: The Porsche Wave
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Friday, 25 May, 2012, at 12:55:20 pm
Am guessing that thing on the dash was a Tach. I wonder how many RPMs the first and last lites represented.

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
Not sure myself. *NM*
Laz - Saturday, 26 May, 2012, at 1:28:02 pm
Re: The Porsche Wave
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Friday, 25 May, 2012, at 5:33:42 pm
Last night I ran across an older, red 'S" setting at a stop sign. I pulled up to the driver and started chatting w/ her. Her and her husband bought the '01 w/ 19k miles on it last year from someone in Meechigan and had not done anything to in, including service. They didn't even know where to go to get the car serviced. I told her about the three area dealerships and also told her about the closest indie.

Today, I passed a brownish 944. I waved and the owner grinned and waved back. A friend who was riding w/ me thought it was funny.

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login