Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
A few 981 pictures taken at BRBS
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 5 June, 2012, at 8:35:39 pm
Neater mounting for the windblock between the head rests.

Spoiler up.

Rear trunk.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2012 08:48PM by Guenter in Ontario. (view changes)
Love that blue interior, and nice to see the spoiler up.
Laz - Tuesday, 5 June, 2012, at 8:51:14 pm
There's a promo video maybe on the Porsche Channel showing the top and spoiler operating.
Is the Pope Protestant?
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 5 June, 2012, at 10:30:27 pm
Besides, I never wear my watch on my right hand. AND that's not a Boxster watch.

My left hand would have to be pretty long to be able to reach around and get a shot like that of myself. grinning smiley
Re: Is the Pope Protestant?
DougW - Wednesday, 6 June, 2012, at 7:38:43 am
Your right what was I thinkingwinking smiley
Re: A few 981 pictures taken at BRBS
jwdbox - Wednesday, 6 June, 2012, at 9:15:47 am
thanks for posting Guenter. Elsewhere there was mention that the trunk was smaller than on the 987s. Will have to see if a full set of golf clubs in a regular cart bag still fits cool smiley
Guenter in Ontario - Wednesday, 6 June, 2012, at 9:22:33 am
jwdbox
thanks for posting Guenter. Elsewhere there was mention that the trunk was smaller than on the 987s. Will have to see if a full set of golf clubs in a regular cart bag still fits cool smiley

It's a bit hard to tell. The trunk didn't seem quite as wide as in the 987. Maybe a bit deeper, but that might have been an optical illusion because of the different shape.
jwdbox - Wednesday, 6 June, 2012, at 4:41:09 pm
Guenter in Ontario
jwdbox

It's a bit hard to tell. The trunk didn't seem quite as wide as in the 987. Maybe a bit deeper, but that might have been an optical illusion because of the different shape.
G-man, see Doug's comments re the trunk in the post he started below after driving a 981.cool smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login