Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
2012 Stoddard Porsche Show and Swap Meet
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Saturday, 9 June, 2012, at 3:37:05 pm
Stoddard Auto Parts holds this show each year at their business in Highland Heights, Ohio. We attended it today for the first time.

The link below has iPhone pics I took of the cars. Let me know if the link doesn't work.

Stoddard Porsche Pics

Coincidentally, this month's Excellence magazine (August 2012) is an interview w/ the owner of Stoddard's Auto Parts, Bruce Schwarz. He and his partners bought Stoddard Imports from the Porsche family after they bought it from Chuck Stoddard, but Schwarz sold off his interest in the dealership while buying the parts business.

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2012 03:37PM by KevinR-MedinaOhio. (view changes)
I'll bet Stoddard has parts for this:
Laz - Saturday, 9 June, 2012, at 5:03:18 pm
The Amelia Island auction record setter at the Boxster cocktail party in Grand Central Terminal's Vanderbilt Hall (Apologies for the cheesey cell phone quality)

What's not in view is the Carrera GT that was also there.

Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
Re: 2012 Stoddard Porsche Show and Swap Meet
MikenOH - Saturday, 9 June, 2012, at 5:24:55 pm
Nice pictures Kevin--sorry I missed this.
Re: 2012 Stoddard Porsche Show and Swap Meet
Burg Boxster - Tuesday, 12 June, 2012, at 11:20:50 am
Nice pix. Looks like attendance has grown nicely last I was there. Glad you had a nice time and thanks for sharing.

There's a whole lot of racing heritage between the Porsche triangle of dealerships b/w Chuck Stoddard, Freddie Baker and Bob Nikel. Sad how PCNA/PAG pushed out Chuck and Freddie...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login