Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Sorry to have missed BRBS etc.
Meredith in Atlanta - Sunday, 10 June, 2012, at 12:27:29 am
tried to post this under subjects below, but seem to have had a problem! Anyway, it was great to see the pics of BRBS 2012 - brought back a lot of memories, even with the newer venue!

I think of you all often. Charley and I are driving a Mini Cooper and Volvo S60, respectively. We both miss our Porches and often talk about doing German deliveries, but can't agree on a 911 vs
Boxster vs.Cayman smiling smiley

Good problem to have smiling smiley

I often think about the wonderful group here and how I miss Chuck and the old days. Cheer!
Re: Sorry to have missed BRBS etc.
Mixster - Sunday, 10 June, 2012, at 6:20:17 am
It's good to hear from you, Meredith. Glad you're doing well.

I haven't made it to BRBS for a few years either, but I'm thinking about going next year.

Who knows, maybe we can even play in the BRBS Open again, golf's next major.

Mixster
Mark from SC - Tuesday, 12 June, 2012, at 6:43:59 am
I'm fairly new to BRBS (3 years), but think it would be great to have more of the 'early BRBSers' back. Definitely should try to make it back. Of course, if there was a BRBS Open, I'd be all over that, if I can figure out how to get my clubs there!
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 12 June, 2012, at 9:26:14 am
Hi Mer. It would have been good to see you at BRBS. It's been a few years now. I bet you and Charley would love the new location at Little Switzerland.

Just think. You've got about 11 months to decide whether it's going be a 991, 981 or 981C, although it would be less time if you're doing factory delivery. That would be really cool.
If you attend next year, Maybe Guenter will let you drive his new 981 grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login