Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
We focus on the Boxster here
mikefocke, '01S Sanford, NC - Tuesday, 3 July, 2012, at 7:47:34 pm
but, even with the new model's launch in June, the numbers for other models in the P-car lineup are greater than the Boxsters. Not to mention the profits.

458 of the new Boxsters sold in June.
Re: We focus on the Boxster here
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 3 July, 2012, at 9:14:27 pm
mikefocke, '01S Sanford, NC
but, even with the new model's launch in June, the numbers for other models in the P-car lineup are greater than the Boxsters. Not to mention the profits.

458 of the new Boxsters sold in June.

The "low" numbers for Boxster sales don't surprise me at all. Earliest that people on the waiting list could pick up their cars was June 28. Many waiters are still waiting for their cars to arrive and production is just ramping up at the new plant in Germany. Most people who were at Boxster launch events last Thursday or Friday, reported only seeing 2 Boxsters at the dealership.

Last Saturday, when I went to take a Boxster for a test drive, the dealer had 7 new ones in stock and I saw two that had just been delivered to the dealership. (From my understanding, this dealer is the 4th largest Porsche dealership in North America). They had 3 Boxster demos and they were all being shown and driven during the 2 hours that I was there.

No doubt the Boxster sales numbers will be much higher for July.
Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
Sounds about right. Heard November or thereabouts. *NM*
Laz - Wednesday, 4 July, 2012, at 8:07:44 pm
Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login