Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Re: Even the BMWBlog agrees - Boxster is better!
Guenter in Ontario - Saturday, 14 July, 2012, at 12:01:45 am
Well, he did come to the right conclusion, but which automotive world has he been living in?

The original Boxster was never the sales success that Porsche wanted? Huh? Which car kept Porsche from going under in the late 90's? I guess there really weren't any "waiters" back when the Boxsters was released.

The Boxster was maligned by the press? Gosh! I must have been misreading all those car mags that kept raving about the Boxster in their comparison tests.

It wasn't until the Boxster Spyder that the press outside of dedicated Porsche magazines gave it much positive press? Wow. I didn't know there were THAT many dedicated Porsche magazines on the market.

Still got to give credit to the guy that despite some of his oversights, as a BMW guy, he feels the new 981 is the better car than the Z4 when it comes to handling.
True
Lawdevil & CURVN8R - Saturday, 14 July, 2012, at 1:17:42 am
And to even make it close in his analysis, he had to come up with the category "Corporate Power", whatever the hell that means.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2012 01:23AM by Lawdevil. (view changes)
"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Re: Even the BMWBlog agrees - Boxster is better!
silverbox03 - Saturday, 14 July, 2012, at 11:24:19 am
Holy crap!! Over 600 lbs. difference?? No wonder. There are mid-size sedans out there that don't weigh as much as that Z4. Sorry BMW, I can't even consider the Z4 to be a "sports car".
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login