Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Chocolate run
Guenter in Ontario - Sunday, 15 July, 2012, at 11:04:48 pm
Another hot 'n sticky day here in southern Ontario, so we decided to take a drive with our friends to one of our favourite chocolate factories. Good thing it's a 100 miles from here. With the sun shining and the top down, it was a perfect day to stretch the distance using some more "interesting" roads. smiling smiley . Stopped at a little roadside park and had a picnic lunch and then finished the trip to let our wives get their chocolate fix.

Of course, to go with chocolate, we figured, it's only a few more miles to get some wine, so stopped at one of our favourite wineries in the NOTL area.

Then on our way home we ran into some light rain, then heavier rain, so finally gave in and stopped to put the top up. Don't you just hate when that happens? But, no matter whether it's hot or cold, dry or wet, these cars are always a blast to drive.

What a great day.
Re: Chocolate run
jwdbox - Monday, 16 July, 2012, at 7:52:03 am
Sounds like a delightful and necessary run Guenter smiling bouncing smiley . You do know that you don't have to stop to put the top up on CURVEN8R while dodging drops.cool smiley
Re: Chocolate run
Guenter in Ontario - Monday, 16 July, 2012, at 8:15:11 am
jwdbox
Sounds like a delightful and necessary run Guenter smiling bouncing smiley . You do know that you don't have to stop to put the top up on CURVEN8R while dodging drops.cool smiley

You're right, the run was an absolutely a delightful necessity. It's what feeds the soul and the wine and chocolate weren't bad either. cool smiley

..hmmmm, I've found that you can drive right through the drops as long as you can maintain your speed. It's just when those drops turn into a deluge, that 13 second top up feature sure is appreciated.

Come to think of it, in a 981, I could have held out for 4 more seconds before raising the top. grinning smiley
Considering the chocolate you see in Agate, and the run,
Laz - Monday, 16 July, 2012, at 4:36:39 pm
I suggest Mahogany or Anthracite for you, with an Espresso interior and brown top.

Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login