Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Case of the vanishing bug guts
Guenter in Ontario - Monday, 16 July, 2012, at 8:29:27 am
This relates back to the post about getting rid of bug guts 'n stuff.

Last week, I'd treated the CURVEN8R to a coat of P21S. Yesterday, on our wine & chocolate run, we did manage to pick up quite a few bugs and their entrails by the time we got to our destination. This morning, I went out to start the cleanup. Not a bug to be found. I guess that downpour we went through at the end of our drive yesterday did the job for me.

Still got that road dirt to clean off, but no bug carcasses to deal with.
"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Re: Case of the vanishing bug guts
db997S - Tuesday, 17 July, 2012, at 9:19:50 am
You sure the bugs were dead? Maybe they were simply along for the ride to achieve their own version of permagrin (do bugs even have lips?).
db997S
You sure the bugs were dead? Maybe they were simply along for the ride to achieve their own version of permagrin (do bugs even have lips?).

Can you spot the lips?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2012 10:57AM by Guenter in Ontario. (view changes)
db997S
Yes, they are green smiling bouncing smiley

I doubt it's with envy. eye popping smiley grinning smiley

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
Re: Case of the vanishing bug guts
kosiba - Tuesday, 17 July, 2012, at 1:32:40 pm
maybe they are not quite dead
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login