Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
that much attention.

I didn't even hang around/sign up for a test drive.

I acted like I was surprised when the covers were removed but I had gotten a sneak peak at the new Boxster a few weeks ago so the unveiling was anti-climatic.

I still like the car but the Cayman if any new model does it will be what attracts my attention.

The Caymans arrive later this year, but even the dealer GM is not sure -- or he's not saying -- when.

What I did pay attention to was a young -- but not too young -- very good looking woman with an impressive bust. Well, believe it or not while I did notice (and appreciate) the woman's beauty and figure what I really paid attention to was a car salesman who talked to her about her car purchases and other things related to cars. And not once, and I watched unblinking, did his eyes wander down to admire the substantial cleavage this woman possessed and displayed. Nothing obscene but the young woman was quite well endowed and dressed to show this off.

That salesman had some eye control, believe you me.

Sincerely,

MarcW.
Do you have any pictures? Of the woman I mean grinning smiley
I'm with you, I'm more interested in the Cayman.
BTW, don't be surprised at the salesman, I'm sure they're given ample training to behave with female customers.
"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
I'm thinking a shill
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 17 July, 2012, at 8:57:39 am
She ...well the salesman winking smiley did have your attention without you leaving early right?

Not only is the salesman to be commended, but your self control in keeping your unblinking eyes on the salesman the whole time, when there were other things you could have been watching, is also is to be applauded. winking smiley
to admire the woman from the rear 3/4 view a few times.

Sincerely,

MarcW.
MarcW
to admire the woman from the rear 3/4 view a few times.

Sincerely,

MarcW.

Tsk, tsk. So the salesman's resolve was stronger than your own. You'd better watch it when the new Caymans come in. I fear that if that woman "happens" to be in that showroom again, the cash in your wallet (and wherever else you keep it) will be a gonner for sure. smoking smiley
the LA Auto Show. So my guess, it will be in dealer hands sometime in the early part of 2013.
'Almost' ? Gary, will you please fix that for him
Roger987 - Tuesday, 17 July, 2012, at 1:38:55 pm
and make sure he's fully distracted. grinning smiley
Busy looking for the brown hue in Agate...
Gary in SoFL - Tuesday, 17 July, 2012, at 2:32:25 pm
Yep, very subtle, but it's there winking smiley

Red, however, can stand on it's own smileys with beer

[studiocarmodification.com]

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Red? *NM*
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 17 July, 2012, at 2:36:14 pm
Re: Red?
Gary in SoFL - Tuesday, 17 July, 2012, at 2:48:29 pm
The girl, Guenter, the girl eye rolling smiley

Re: Red?
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 17 July, 2012, at 3:30:28 pm
Gary in SoFL
The girl, Guenter, the girl eye rolling smiley

Yes. But red? winking smiley
Color profile or perhaps the reading device's software. Quite often Guards Red will look a dullish orange. The giveaway is if a red taillight or red caliper appears more yellowy, rather than towards magenta.

Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
Laz
Color profile or perhaps the reading device's software. Quite often Guards Red will look a dullish orange. The giveaway is if a red taillight or red caliper appears more yellowy, rather than towards magenta.

Monitor/software working just fine.

Red? = What Guards Red 987? winking smiley
Oops, I was taking things seriously for a change! *NM*
Laz - Wednesday, 18 July, 2012, at 8:52:29 am
Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
Re: Oops, I was taking things seriously for a change!
Gary in SoFL - Wednesday, 18 July, 2012, at 9:18:00 am

See your last post eye rolling smiley *NM*
Gary in SoFL - Wednesday, 18 July, 2012, at 9:40:45 am
My last post (in this thread) says:
Laz - Wednesday, 18 July, 2012, at 10:15:44 am
What does a guy with braces that attract lightning to his head have to do with it? *NM*
Why ask me..... confused smiley
Gary in SoFL - Wednesday, 18 July, 2012, at 11:27:10 am
Perhaps you're still being too serious and taking things a bit too literally. Gotta tell you 981 'hue' guys everything. drinking smiley

Gary, Gary... I'm just funnin' ya! *NM*
Laz - Wednesday, 18 July, 2012, at 12:08:09 pm

Now that's more like it, Garyspinning smiley sticking its tongue out *NM*
MikenOH - Wednesday, 18 July, 2012, at 1:31:37 pm
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login