Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
I was at the local Pcar dealer the other day having one of my litronic headlights checked. The little tab-like gauge (it resembles the measuring stick that pops out on those really old-style 'pen-like' tire pressure gauges) has somehow lodged itself of the lower rim of the headlight module. I was trying to see if the tech could 'dislodge' it, but he couldn't. Apparently, the lateral aiming ability has stopped working on the passenger side headlight (due to something being 'stripped'), otherwise they would have been able to dislodge the tab. Anyone have any suggestions on this? I also had them do an oil change while I was there.

Anyway, there was a stunning new Agate Gray Boxster S parked nearby. The color is absolutely beautiful. The car had the light beige interior (not positive of the name, but it's similar to Savanna Beige from the early 2000s). The combination is drop dead gorgeous, but I still wish they offered a darker shade of beige (don't know if Natural Leather Brown is still around, lol).

I came away am a 'true believer' in Agate Gray! Oh, and the new Boxster S was pretty awesome, too!

Regards, -Rick.
Yessir! *NM*
Laz - Friday, 21 December, 2012, at 9:16:02 pm
Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login