Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Show and shine day in Vegascool smiley
jwdbox - Saturday, 16 March, 2013, at 6:34:54 pm
We had a 'show and shine' at the Las Vegas Porsche dealer today in gorgeous weather. About 30 or so Porsches came including some beautiful original 356s, and of course several Boxsters. Here are a few pictures:

Enjoy! cool smiley
Re: Show and shine day in Vegascool smiley
Guenter in Ontario - Saturday, 16 March, 2013, at 10:37:56 pm
Oh, enjoy I did. Love that beautiful blue 356. Must be some lucky guy who owns that silver Boxster with the VROOOM licence.

Thanks for sharing.
jwdbox - Sunday, 17 March, 2013, at 8:06:21 am
Very lucky indeed! smiling bouncing smiley
Hay Laz, I don't name 'em, I merely show up in SilverBox and enjoy cool smiley
dennisafrompa - Monday, 18 March, 2013, at 7:20:21 am
....miss my old sunflower yellow 914 2.0 and the red 356 Super B coupe.
chrismmm - Tuesday, 19 March, 2013, at 8:38:01 am
all very nice. I like the silver box as well..is it a 07? The smoothies (baby moons) on the older porsches look very cool ! I like that look.
I am relatively new to the forum (6months) and would like to get best advice on where to get/where to look for the wheels on that black 914. I know they are Fuchs, chrome on black with center hubs..but I like how the front set appear to be a deep dish type. This is the kinda look I would like up front on my 07 boxster and would also like the same in the rear. I have found a few places to get the replica fuchs but they seems to have a wide range of prices. Any links to retaliers, other than Fuchs, that offer these? please post I would like to check these out. When I search the forum for Fuchs it returned only a few mentions,links. thanks for any intel!

chrismmm: 2007-987 . jet black . north georgia
PCA PST member
jwdbox - Tuesday, 19 March, 2013, at 1:50:19 pm
chrismmm
all very nice. I like the silver box as well..is it a 07?
Thanks, SilverBox is a custom ordered 2008. As for advise on Fuchs for your 2007 I will defer to others on the board. cool smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login