Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Hello! BRBS 2013 - I just booked my room!
Kevin the Slow in NYC - Monday, 15 April, 2013, at 1:13:21 pm
The Barbies are very excited to return, but they'll remain decent this time!

KtS
See you soon KtS! *NM*
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - Monday, 15 April, 2013, at 1:39:04 pm
Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Re: Hello! BRBS 2013 - I just booked my room!
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Monday, 15 April, 2013, at 8:27:03 pm
Kevin,

Glad to see you are still here and that we will be seeing you next month. Bev and I will be coming Tuesday so we can attend the pre-festivity events.

Kevin

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
WooHOO!!! Good times with good friends !!!!
Joanne in OC - Monday, 15 April, 2013, at 11:49:17 pm
I'm looking forward to seeing so many people next month. Is Bobby going to be there????

I'll never forget the trip to BRBS when I first met you guys at a McDonalds off the interstate in Virginia and rode to BRBS together. I think it was Dan that was at a different McDonalds in another state. ..... I'm laughing now just thinking of the events that just lead to my first BRBS...... Are we going to repeat them again??? smiling smiley smileys with beer
Joanne
We had a similar experience one year
Boxsterra - Tuesday, 16 April, 2013, at 9:06:15 am
I arranged a big caravan coming down from the Northeast. At one of the many stops we made to add cars we had the "I'm sitting here right in the middle of the parking lot (with 12 other Boxsters)", "So am I and I don't see you" conversation. It turns out there are two Lowe's stores in Roanoke, VA (I think that's where it was).
That was classic *NM*
Rey - Tuesday, 16 April, 2013, at 10:06:10 am
Actually, I'm pretty sure it was my mistake...
Kevin the Slow in NYC - Wednesday, 24 April, 2013, at 2:37:20 pm
It's not the 1st time I've been in the wrong state, I suffer from severe directional dementia! Lol

I don't know if Bobby will make it this year, but we'll still manage to have fun.
KtS
Hey boys, are those Miatas?
Gundo - Wednesday, 17 April, 2013, at 4:19:35 pm
"Hey boys, are those Miatas?" was KtS's warm greeting to three of us washing silver our Boxsters at midnight in the Staunton VA self-car wash (half way from CT to BRBS). Fun started there.

Alas, will not make BRBS this year, my little brother getting married that weekend smileys with beer

Gundo
Gundito...
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - Monday, 22 April, 2013, at 10:57:38 am
Gundo

Alas, will not make BRBS this year, my little brother getting married that weekend smileys with beer

Gundo

... that's no excuse to miss a BRBS! winking smiley
Congrats to your brother.

Happy Porscheing,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Re: Hey boys, are those Miatas?
Lawdevil & CURVN8R - Tuesday, 23 April, 2013, at 5:40:37 pm
Gundo

Gundo

No problem - move the wedding to Little Switzerland. Beautiful spot for a wedding.
Lol, that was a fun moment! *NM*
Kevin the Slow in NYC - Wednesday, 24 April, 2013, at 2:23:52 pm
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login