Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
to their new home in an assisted care facility yesterday and rented a new Dodge Challenger. I wanted an Impala as have rented one before for them and know the car and know it suits their needs. But none was available.

Anyhow, the Dodge is not a bad car, not a bad car at all. Rode nice, ran good, and had a solid feel about it. Nice interior too. After looking at a Mercedes Benz GLK 350 and being put off by its very low quality feeling plastic interior panels it would appear that Dodge (Chrysler) walked away from the M-B tie in with better interiors for its cars while M-B ended up with the Chrysler interiors.
ditto about American made
Bobtesa - Wednesday, 1 May, 2013, at 11:17:10 am
Using rental cars over the years while traveling, I have noticed the steady improvements. I have rented a Ford Focus a few times and it is fine for a small car. Interesting op-ed in the WSJ this a.m. about how we will soon be seeing/driving GM cars made in China. I wonder if they will ever make a Corvette in China for import to the US? Will Porsche make a Boxster in China and ship it to the US? Probably not as those made in China (if they are) will be for Chinese domestic consumption.
Re: ditto about American made
jwdbox - Wednesday, 1 May, 2013, at 12:42:29 pm
Op-ed is just that. GM indicated earlier that cars made in China will not be exported to the US. cool smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login