Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Boxster sold
jwdbox - Wednesday, 22 May, 2013, at 3:03:14 pm
SilverBox has found a new owner and will shortly be traveling new roads in a different part of the country. The gentleman who purchased her is a fellow Porsche enthusiast and now a 911 'convert.' I have really enjoyed participating in this board and learned a ton. The best part has been making new friends along the way! cool smiley
Re: Boxster sold
Guenter in Ontario - Wednesday, 22 May, 2013, at 7:45:37 pm
jwdbox
SilverBox has found a new owner and will shortly be traveling new roads in a different part of the country. The gentleman who purchased her is a fellow Porsche enthusiast and now a 911 'convert.' I have really enjoyed participating in this board and learned a ton. The best part has been making new friends along the way! cool smiley

Hope you'll stay around these here parts, Jeff. Glad things worked out on the sale.

I'm sure that SilverBox will make a real convert out of its new owner.
Re: Boxster sold
jwdbox - Wednesday, 22 May, 2013, at 8:47:04 pm
Guenter in Ontario
jwdbox

Hope you'll stay around these here parts, Jeff. Glad things worked out on the sale.

I'm sure that SilverBox will make a real convert out of its new owner.
Thanks Guenter! I certainly plan on stickin' around exspecially if I find I have "stuff" to contribute. Plus I need to stay current on your adventures cool smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login