Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Subaru service in Phoenix area (NBC)
kmmcdonald - Tuesday, 4 June, 2013, at 12:03:38 pm
We currently have a 2003 Boxster S, and a few VW's. As a result, we have become accustomed to pretty good dealer service in the Phoenix area. Porsche North Scottsdale has been literally flawless over the past 10+ years, and the affiliated VW dealer has been following a close behind. In contrast, we used to have a Toyota MR2, and the Toyota dealer service was very poor. Quality of service is something we seriously consider when buying a vehicle.

We are considering replacing two older vehicles with a 2014 Subaru Forrester, which seems a good combination of a number of practical features. (We considered the VW Tiguan, but the Subaru gets better mileage, doesn't have a turbocharger to serve as a likely point of failure, has 2 more inches of ground clearance than the VW, much more cargo space, and seems to have space for a full service spare.) I've never owned a Subaru, and I would greatly appreciate if anyone here can share any experiences with Subaru dealer service, particularly in the Phoenix area.

thanks

Keith
Re: Subaru service in Phoenix area (NBC)
goldened - Sunday, 9 June, 2013, at 10:25:42 pm
Our weekend vehicle is a 2005 Boxster S. I had a Chevy Silverado as a commuter but my 16 yr daughter needed wheels so it is hers. I changed jobs wanted better Fuel economy and finally settled on 2013 Outback. It rides smoother than the Forrester and fuel economy and cargo space is better. Handling not like the Acura 2006 or 2010 MDX we have owned, but cost less, regular instead of premium gas and mpg much better. So far 8K miles and love it averaging 29.5 mpg in Houston traffic. Right now 2 yr 24k miles free oil changes.Serviced once so far another this week. Acura and Subaru Dealership with same owner on same real estate. Acura Dealership has been great so I'm hoping for more of the same.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login