Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
LUV CRVS pronounced phonetically is meant to mean I love curvy roads. This morning a lady walked by my car, saw the license plate, took a photo of my plate and told me she appreciated that I love curves. She then shook her booty at me to emphasize her point.

Please no jokes about Honda CRVs

For the price of an oil change it might have gotten real interesting winking smiley

Fine plate, BTW.

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Any dipstick comments? *NM*
Laz - Monday, 22 July, 2013, at 2:25:19 pm
Nothing wrong with either interpretation.

Just enjoy. cool smiley
I guess that proves what a co-worker told my fiancee: "With a shower and that car, he (meaning me) can sleep anywhere he wants".

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
I like that quote!! *NM*
Jeff (Philly) - Tuesday, 23 July, 2013, at 9:55:59 am
Jeff Benson:

2016 Boxster, See it here: www.greatvalleyhouse.com/Boxster

First car: 1952 Hudson Hornet

First roadster: 1962 Austin Healy 3000 III

Still have: Computer free 1974 MGB

Previous Porsches since 1982: 924, 944, 944S, and four Boxsters; 97, 03, 08 & 2012
Re: I like that quote!!
Gary in SoFL - Tuesday, 23 July, 2013, at 10:06:19 am
I'm still trying to figure it out cool smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
MA plate Topless (on a convert) got complaints
tom coughlin - Tuesday, 23 July, 2013, at 5:39:08 pm
It seems that Mass .doesn't want any "bad" things on it's vanity plates. One day, after years of having the plate "TOPLES" on his convert., the owner received a plate cancellation in the mail.

It seems some fuddy-duddy found it offensive and complained.

Sanity finally prevailed when the head of the RMV cancelled the cancellation.

I'm glad that in your case the expression was one of support for the luv of curves.

TLC
I wonder if they'd allow ASS MAN? winking smiley
Hell NO!

We've been know to drive women off bridges and drown them, but allow ASS MAN on our license plate-NFW!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login