Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Corn run
Guenter in Ontario - Wednesday, 2 October, 2013, at 9:18:06 am
We lucked out with another beautiful day here in Southern Ontario yesterday. Every sunny 70+ degree day is a bonus now.

Decided we need some corn for dinner and headed out to our to a local farm that sells the best corn this side of the Rockies. Made one stop along the way with Fall colours just starting to come out.

Then finished up the 60 mile drive, picking up that corn along the way.

PS. I used to know a 12 mile route to this place, but driving CURVEN8R 2 makes me forget that route.
I think the nectarines, which are still ripening on our kitchen counter cost about $75.00 each....
$75 / nectarine sounds like it's a lot. But think about all the permagrin you got out of it. Worth every penny (even though we don't have 'em here any more) to me. smiling bouncing smiley
Guenter in Ontario
$75 / nectarine sounds like it's a lot. But think about all the permagrin you got out of it. Worth every penny (even though we don't have 'em here any more) to me. smiling bouncing smiley

LOL -- I'm not sure if the full double entendre of your post was intended, but if it was, that's great.....

As for the nectarines, I have no idea as they're still sitting on the kitchen counter ripening.
Re: Corn run
jwdbox - Thursday, 3 October, 2013, at 1:53:40 am
A really corny tail Gman (sorry, couldn't resist). My guess is that the "inner-earcular" impact of the PSE has permanently caused you to lose any ability to drive directly from A to B. smiling bouncing smiley
Re: Corn run
Guenter in Ontario - Thursday, 3 October, 2013, at 9:14:45 am
jwdbox
A really corny tail Gman (sorry, couldn't resist). My guess is that the "inner-earcular" impact of the PSE has permanently caused you to lose any ability to drive directly from A to B. smiling bouncing smiley

Actually, I lost the ability to go directly from A to B when I got CURVEN8R. PSE and the extra 75 members in the orchestra on CURVEN8R 2 have exacerbated that condition significantly. I've given up trying to find a cure ......OK, I haven't actually tried to find one. grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login