Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Buford, Gainesville, Lake Lanier, Mall of Ga, Caffeine and Cars

Duluth, Athens, Lawrenceville, Dacula, Hamilton Mill, Chateau Elan area, Johns Creek

anyone in these areas interested in doing a monthly caffiene and cars get together, Saturdays, 9am, and I have a few coffee shops in mind.

PM me or email at iamsparta at outlook dot com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2013 06:40PM by chris & 987. (view changes)
Are you familiar with the Caffiene and Octane get together
jg wnc - Wednesday, 13 November, 2013, at 10:22:56 am
First sunday of each month. It has moved around a bit, but last I heard it was being held in the Milton area. It is HUGE.
Didnt know there was in the area. But would like an invite or more info. yes sir
Look here:
jg wnc - Wednesday, 13 November, 2013, at 5:07:44 pm
Re: Look here:
chris & 987 - Wednesday, 13 November, 2013, at 7:17:55 pm
Great info and I will be there next month. Do you go/ Do porsche guys hang out somewhere?
Re: Look here:
jg wnc - Thursday, 14 November, 2013, at 9:37:21 am
Obviously there is everything under the sun there from very high end sports cars to custom rods to restored classics. There is no particular place for groups to gather. It can get downright huge if the weather is good. Plan to get there earlier the better in order to get a good place to park.

I have been a couple times at other locations. They keep having to move it because it has gotten so big. This is a pretty busy time of year, so I will probably not go in December.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login